Sunday 17 August 2008

The Lovers


I am not musically minded, having once listened to 'The Best of Rolling Stones' continuously on a solo drive from London to St.Emilion (well it was 20 years ago!).
My latest musical 'find' are a fantastic Eurotrash kitsch group who are Anglo French. They are soon to be big in Moscow and we were treated to a fantastic concert on a hot early Summer's night back in June in France. Have a look at www.voilathelovers.com and click on their my space link to hear their tunes.
My favourite track must be 'FrogsnSnails'. Any song that has the words.... 'Yummy Yummy Yummy Yum protect me from the restaurant' has to be a winner.
The music is best appreciated with a chilled glass of 2007 Rose from Domaine Sainte Leocadie...a fantastic ripe cherry nose with great balance on the palate and clean dry style after. A bountiful fruity Rose made from free run Grenache and Syrah juice with a dash of Carignan.

No comments: